A map cycle is the list of maps & scenarios a server will rotate through when a server is online and once a game ends.
Insurgency: Sandstorm servers will automatically cycle through all available Versus PvP scenarios by default. Server owners can, however, customise a specific list of maps/scenarios to automatically cycle.
Configuring a Map Cycle
A map cycle can be set by adding a list of scenarios/maps to the Map Cycle in the Insurgency Sandstorm Server Settings found in your server's control panel.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Insurgency Sandstorm Server Settings.
- Enter your desired scenarios separated by commas in the Map Cycle field. You can find a complete list of available Scenarios here.
- Enter the name of your desired Starting Map and Scenario into their respective fields.
- Save and Start your server.
To learn more about Insurgency: Sandstorm server hosting you can browse our library of Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php