Operating systems share processor resources between all running processes based upon their priority level. If a process (application) has a higher priority level, it gets more processor resources for better performance compared to a process having lower priority. This guide will show you how to change the CPU priority of your server.
- Login to the Client Area
- Select the service on which you wish to change the CPU priority
- On the left-hand pane, click Upgrade/Downgrade Options.
- From the drop-down list, pick your desired CPU Priority, either High or Realtime
- Press Click To Continue
- You will be taken to a page to confirm the upgrade and payment method. Once you are happy with the options, press Click To Continue again
- From here, you will be redirected to pay with your selected payment method. Once you pay the invoice, the system should automatically upgrade your CPU priority.
Your server should now be upgraded to your selected CPU priority.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php