Shaders modify the way the game looks without affecting other people, generally by adding more realistic animations and textures to Minecraft. Most shaders accomplish this by sending rays of light through blocks to create realistic effects on the world.
How to Install Shaders
Generally, the easiest way to install shaders is with the use of OptiFine, - a mod for Minecraft that optimizes the game to allow faster rendering and provide more FPS.
You can read more about OptiFine on their website.
OptiFine also provides the ability to install shaders to your client. We’re going to be using this feature.
- Download the installer from the official OptiFine website and run it.
- In the installer, make sure the Folder matches Minecraft’s location on your computer and click Install.
- Once the installation is completed, click OK, and the app will close. You may discard the installer now.
- Open the Minecraft Launcher and in the bottom left, select OptiFine.
- Run Minecraft and go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders.
- From here, you can open the Shaders Folder where you can place any downloaded shaders.
- Back in Minecraft, click the shader you want in the list.
Where to Download Shaders
The safest place to download shaders would be the Optifine recommended list. This website provides an updated list of all popular shaders pack, their intensity, and other important features about them.
Once you have properly installed your shaders, you can hop on your Minecraft server and enjoy the game's new look!If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php