Resetting your server files can easily be done through the DANGER_DELETE_ALL directory. This directory is especially useful for game servers without the server reset button, and for deleting large quantities of files.
FileZilla is an FTP software that allows you to easily access and manage your server files. We recommend that you use this when resetting your server files.
Creating the Directory
- Log in to your control panel and Stop your server.
- Open and connect to Filezilla.
- Right-click next to the
/in the directories list.
- Click New Directory in the pop-up menu.
- Name your new directory
- Click OK.
Deleting the Files
- Select all of your server files.
- Drag the files into the
- Wait for the files to transfer.
- Navigate to your control panel and Start your server.
You should now have a new set of server files!If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php