The tick-rate of your server is the number of times your server
ticks or refreshes in a second. At standard, this would be 64 ticks per second, however, some people may prefer to play on a server with 128 ticks per second. To do this, follow these steps:
HOW TO CHANGE THE TICKRATE OF YOUR SERVER
- Login to your server's control panel.
- On the left-hand side, click Files > Config Files.
- Open CSGO Server Settings.
- Change the Tickrate option to 128.
- Press the save button at the bottom of the page and restart your server.
Your server should now be running on 128 ticks per second. Should you wish to change this back to 64 ticks per second for entertainment purposes, just follow this guide and revert the value to 64 again.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php