The name of your CS:GO server is shown to players when they search for your server's tag. Players cannot search for servers using server names but must search their tags instead.
Changing Your Server Name
You can change the name of your server through your CSGO Server Settings using your server's control panel.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click CSGO Server Settings.
- Enter your desired server name in the Host Name field.
- Save and Start your server.
To learn more about CS:GO server hosting, you can browse our library of Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php