The name of your CS:GO server is shown to users when they search for your server's tag. Do note that players cannot search for servers using their name, but instead must search their tags. If you need help setting tags, please refer to our guide on Showing your CS:GO Server in the Community Browser here.
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR SERVER NAME
- Login to your server's control panel.
- On the left-hand side, click Files > Config Files.
- Open CSGO Server Settings.
- At the top, change the Host Name option to the desired server name.
- Press the save button at the bottom of the page and restart your server.
Your new server name should now appear the next time someone searches your server tags in the community server listings!If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php