In order to use Workshop maps on your CS:GO server, you will need to provide a Steam Web API Token. This is used to look up the map and download it to your server.
Getting your Steam Web API Token
To create a Steam Web API Token you will need to log into the Steam Community website and create a new API key registration.
- Navigate to the Steam API Key Registration website and Sign In.
- Add a Domain Name, agree to the terms and click Register.
- Copy the generated Key.
Configuring Steam Web API Token
After generating a new Steam Web API Token you will need to add it to your server's config file.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click CSGO Server Settings.
- Enter your Key in the Steam web API-key field.
- Save and Start your server.
To learn more about CS:GO server hosting, you can browse our library of Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php