To get started, you need to identify the address of the server you want to join. If you own a Shockbyte server, you can find your server address on your control panel. This will be labeled as Server Address.
In the example above, the server address is
192.168.2.1:12345 Breaking this down, the server IP is the set of numbers before the
: symbol while the numbers after this are the server port.
For more information on how to join your server, check out our guides below.
- How to Join a Minecraft Server (PC / Java Edition)
- How to Join a Minecraft Pocket / Bedrock Edition Server
- How to Join Your ARK Server
- How to Connect to Your Rust Server
- How to Join Your Valheim Server
- How to Join Your Terraria Server (on PC)
- How to Join Your 7 Days to Die Server
- How to Join Your CSGO Server
- How to Join Your Garry's Mod Server
- How to Join Your TF2 Server