Moderators in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator are players who have permission to change the in-game time. This can be done by entering the command:
/set_time HH:MM in the chat.
Currently, the only way to assign a moderator is by adding their SteamID to your server's Truck Simulator Server Settings file.
How to Add Moderators
To make a player a moderator on your server, you must add their SteamID to your server's properties file under Moderator List.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Truck Simulator Server Settings.
- In the Moderator List field, enter your desired SteamID(s) separated by commas.
- Save and Start your server.
If you would like any additional information or have any more questions about configuring your Euro Truck Simulator 2 (or American Truck Simulator) server, you can find our other articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php