Modding is a great way for server owners to expand the amount of content available, or improve the quality of life on their Killing Floor 2 server.
You can easily install most Killing Floor 2 mods automatically on Shockbyte Killing Floor 2 servers directly from the Steam Workshop. Shockbyte's mod integration simplifies the process, requiring only the mod's Workshop ID for installation.
Server mods will be installed automatically for players when they connect to a modded server.
Locating Workshop IDs
You can locate the Workshop ID of a mod from its steam workshop page, found in the URL.
- Navigate to Killing Floor 2's Steam Workshop page.
- Locate and select your desired mod.
- Copy the numbers at the end of the URL, this is the Workshop ID.
Installing Server Mods
After obtaining the Workshop ID for your desired mods, simply add it to the Killing Floor 2 Server Settings section in your server's control panel.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Killing Floor 2 Server Settings.
- Enter the mods Workshop ID in the Mods field. Additional mods should be separated by a comma (,).
- Save and Start your server.
To learn more about Killing Floor 2 server hosting, you can browse our library of Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php