Oxide is a modding framework for Rust that empowers server owners to enhance their servers by installing plugins. It is a vital tool for creating customized modded Rust servers, enabling the installation of plugins for moderation, configuration, events, minigames, and various other features.
You can install Oxide by selecting it as the modding framework in the Rust Server Settings section of your control panel.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Open Rust Server Settings.
- Ensure that Automatic Updates is set to Enabled.
- Locate the Modding Framework option, and set it to Oxide.
- Save and Start your server.
- To ensure Oxide is installed, go to your console and type
To learn more about Rust server hosting, you can browse our library of Knowledgebase articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php