Bedrock Dedicated Servers which is Mojang's official Vanilla Minecraft server software for Bedrock Edition supports mobs by default. However, PocketMine-MP and NukkitX do not have mob spawning features available yet. To enable mobs on these server types, installing a plugin is required.
Add Mobs to a PocketMine-MP Server
- Download the PureEntitiesX plugin by clicking on the Direct Download button found on the PureEntitiesX page.
- Navigate to your server's Multicraft Panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > FTP File Access and login.
- Navigate to the
- Click Upload.
PureEntitiesX.pharand click Submit.
- Start your server.
Add Mobs to a NukkitX Server
- Download the MobPlugin plugin by clicking on the Download Now button found on the MobPlugin page.
- Continue with "Add Mobs to a PocketMine-MP Server" steps 2-7.
If the correct plugin was successfully installed, mobs should be able to spawn in your PocketMine-MP or NukkitX server.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php