If you want to use your Terraria server world in singleplayer or store a backup locally, you will need to download your world to your computer.
- Log in to your server's control panel. If you have more than one server, select the server you would like to download the world from.
- Stop your server if it is currently running. This prevents the server from creating any new files or modifying existing ones.
- Create a folder on your computer where you will store your server world.
- Access your server directory using your preferred FTP client (we recommend FileZilla). If you do not know how to do this, you may refer to our tutorial on How to use FileZilla for FTP (File Management)
- Open the
worldsfolder and select the world file(s) that you would like to download. The name of the file will match the name you gave to the world and will end in
.wld. You can ignore any files ending in
.bakas these are old backups.
- Download the world file to your computer by dragging it from FileZilla into the folder you made earlier, or by right-clicking on the selected file and clicking Download.
- Once you've finished downloading your world, you can Start your server.
That's it! You have successfully downloaded your server's world. You can now use this in singleplayer, upload it to another server or simply keep it on your computer as a backup.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php