By default, Terraria servers are meant for either PC or mobile editions with no crossplay built-in. Thankfully using TShock, an enhanced Terraria server type, and the plugin called Crossplay, you can easily set up a server for both PC and mobile users.
Installing the Crossplay Plugin
- Install and Setup TShock onto your Terraria server
- Download the Crossplay plugin from the official GitHub page.
- Navigate to your server’s FTP directory. We recommend using FileZilla.
- Navigate to
- Upload the recently downloaded file
Crossplay.dllto the server’s plugins directory.
- Restart your Terraria server.
You can now connect to your Terraria server with the PC and mobile editions of Terraria.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php