Satisfactory's config hosts a variety of options allowing you to customize your server; from the maximum number of players to the autosave terminal.
EDIT SERVER SETTINGS VIA THE CONSOLE
- Launch the game, and go to your Server Manager.
- Make sure that you are authenticated as an administrator to your server and access the console page.
- Now execute the command of the config you would like to change. For example, to change the automatic save interval to 3 minutes instead of 5 (default), you need to enter
HOW TO EDIT THE CONFIG FILES
- Navigate to your Server's control panel.
- Click on Files > FTP File Access.
- Now enter your Control Panel Password and press login to access the Server's FTP.
- Navigate to the directory
- Locate the desired config file, then click Edit to the right of it. (E.G. In the screenshot below, we are editing
- Locate and set the config option you wish to update. For example, changing the autosave interval to 5 minutes.
- Save the config and restart your server.