Unturned having Steam Workshop support means you can quickly and easily install any mods you want on your server. However, installing Map Mods requires slightly different steps.
Enabling Map Mods
- Stop your server and install the map mod.
- Once done, access your server’s FTP Directory.
- Navigate to
- Copy the name of the folder above
Map.meta. For example, Arid.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Unturned Commands File.
- On a new line, insert
mapnameis the name of the folder you copied previously. For example, map Arid. Click Save.
- Restart your server.
Your server should now be running your chosen map mod!
For more guidance on configuring your Unturned server, check out our guide on How to Adjust Your Unturned Server Settings.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php