Customising your server name and description is a great way to personalise your server. Server name is used to help you locate your server from the in-game server list.
Setting Your Server Name And Description
- Access your control panel, and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Open Don't Starve Together Server Settings.
- This file will contain both Server Name and Server Description, customise these as you wish.
- Save and Restart your server.
To learn more about the other server settings in your properties file, you can check out this guide here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php