Stardew Valley Expanded is a fanmade expansion for Stardew Valley - containing many new NPCs, locations, events, fish and more! It's a great way to enjoy a whole new Stardew Valley experience with friends! A full overview of the new features can be found on their Nexus Mods page.
Due to some of the limitations caused by hosting Stardew Valley on a rental server, you are unable to manually install Stardew Valley Expanded on your Shockbyte server. However, we have created a config option to automatically do this.
Enabling Stardew Valley Expanded
Stardew Valley Expanded can be enabled using your server's Stardew Valley Server Settings file.
- Access your control panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > Config Files.
- Click Stardew Valley Server Settings.
- Set the Stardew Valley Expanded dropdown to Enabled.
- You are also required to generate a new farm, to do this ensure you change the Farm Name to a new value.
- Click Save and Start your server.
Once you have enabled Stardew Valley on your server, you will need to install the mod locally.
- Navigate to the Stardew Valley Expanded Nexus Mods page.
- Click Manual download.
- Ensure that you have all the required mods installed. Then click Download.
- Click Slow Download.
- Locate your local Stardew Valley Folder. Below are the default file locations for each Operating System.
Operating System Default File Path Windows Steam:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley
C:\Program Files\ModifiableWindowsApps\Stardew Valley
C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley
~/Library/Application Support/Steam/SteamApps/common/Stardew Valley/Contents/MacOS
- Open the
- Extract the downloaded .zip to this folder Stardew Valley Expanded should have its own folder.
If you would like any additional information or have more questions about configuring your Stardew Valley server, you can find our other articles here.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php