We have a video tutorial on how to enable hardcore mode on your server:
Hardcore mode is a survival game mode for Minecraft Java Edition wherein the server runs on hard difficulty (How to Change the Difficulty of your Minecraft Server) and players only have one life.
In this game mode, once the player dies, they will not have the option to respawn and continue playing. The only available options on the death screen will be to respawn in Spectator mode or return to the Minecraft menu.
HOW TO ENABLE HARDCORE MODE
- On your Multicraft Panel (https://mc.shockbyte.com/), navigate to Files > Config Files.
- On the Config Files page, select Server Settings.
- Locate the option called hardcore and change the value to true in the textbox to its right.
- After you have set that, save the settings by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on the blue Save button.
- Restart your Minecraft server for changes to apply.
That's it! Your server should already be running in hardcore mode once this has been successfully restarted.
If you encounter difficulties in changing your server's game mode, feel free to contact us and we'll be more than happy to help!