When playing Minecraft, there are 2 main gamemodes - Creative, and Survival. In Bedrock, in order to change your gamemode to creative in a survival world, you will need to enable cheats before you can do this. Trying to change your gamemode on a server without Cheats Enable will result in the server telling you you'll need to enable cheats.
It's worth noting that even with cheats enabled, you must be opped in order to change the gamemode of yourself or others, as well as to change gamerules. For help with doing that, check out our Guide on Opping Players.
How to Enable Cheats
- Stop your server.
- On your Multicraft Panel, navigate to Files > Config Files.
- On the Config Files page, select Server Settings.
- Scroll down until you see the option on the left called
enable-cheats. Replace the value
trueinto the box.
- Press Save at the bottom of the page.
- Restart your server for the changes to take effect!