- Download the behavior pack you'd like to use - it should be a file with a
- Once you have downloaded the pack extract it using a tool such as 7zip or WinRar.
- Inside the extracted file there will be a <pack_name>_b and
<pack_name>_rfolder. Using an FTP client such as FileZilla upload the
\behavior_packsin your server, and upload
\resources_packsin your server.
- Restart your server once this step is completed.
- Create two new files called
- Navigate to the
<pack_name>_rfolder, and edit the
- Open the
world_resource_packs.jsonfile as well and copy the UUID and Version number from the
manifest.jsonfile over to the
world_resource_packs.jsonfile. It's important that formatting is done exactly as shown below.
- Repeat this process for the
world_behavior_packs.jsonfile using the manifest file found in
- Upload both created json files to your servers world directory, they will be in the same location as your level.dat file.
- Restart your server and your pack should be installed and ready to go!
- 16 Users Found This Useful
Bedrock Dedicated Servers which is Mojang's official Vanilla Minecraft server software for...
When playing Minecraft, there are 2 main gamemodes - Creative, and Survival. In Bedrock, in order...
This guide explains how you can enable coordinates on your Minecraft Bedrock Edition Server. This...
We have a video tutorial on how to install Bedrock Dedicated Server: Bedrock Dedicated...
With the drastic change to the nether in the latest 1.16 update, many players may want to reset...