Team Fortress 2 has a native console that allows you to perform commands in-game, such as manually connecting to your server.
The in-game console is disabled by default, however you can enable it by following the steps below:
- Launch Team Fortress 2.
- In the main menu, click on the gear icon at the bottom of the screen to open the Options menu.
- Go to the Keyboard tab and click Advanced...
- In the pop-up menu, tick the box beside the Enable Developer Console and click OK.
- Press Apply at the bottom right of the screen to apply the setting. Click OK to exit the Options menu.
- You can now open the console by pressing the ` key.
Now that you've enabled the console, you can use in-game commands by enabling RCON on your server.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php