Level type refers to the type of map or world that your server generates.
By default, there are four level types that you can choose from:
|DEFAULT||This is teh default, standard world type. It includes hills, valleys, water and more.|
|FLAT||This is a flat world with no features such as hills, valleys or bodies of water. You can still use generator settings to modify how a flat world is generated.|
|LARGEBIOMES||This world type is essentially the same as "DEFAULT" type, except that biomes are larger.|
|AMPLIFIED||This world type is essentially the same as "DEFAULT" type, except that mountains are much higher, ravines are much deeper, and floating islands can spawn high in the sky.|
Once you know which level type you would like to use for your server, follow these simple steps to set it up:
- In your Control Panel (https://mc.shockbyte.com/), navigate to Files > Config Files.
- On the Config Files page, select Server Settings.
- Locate the option called level-type and enter the level type you want: DEFAULT, FLAT, LARGEBIOMES, or AMPLIFIED.
- After you have set your pereferred level type, save the settings by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on the blue Save button.
- Start your Minecraft server to allow for your world to generate with the level type you've selected. If you have an existing world, you will need to reset/delete this before starting your server (How to Reset your Minecraft World).
That's it! You have successfully changed your server's level type.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php