We have a video tutorial on how to set up NuVotifier:
If you already have NuVotifier installed, you will need to stop your server before you can proceed with the steps below.
- Log in to your Multicraft panel and navigate to Files > FTP File Access. Then, log into the FTP File Manager.
- Navigate to the Votifier plugin folder, which should be found in the plugins folder.
- Locate the file named config.yml and click on the Edit button on its right.
- In the config.yml file, look for the line that has the "port" number. The default value is 8192 but you MUST change this to a random 4-digit number above 1024 (e.g. 1082) to ensure that the port is not in use by any other server. You may use the Additional Ports feature on your panel for this.
- Press Save and exit the text editor.
- Restart your server for the change to take effect. To ensure that the port you are using isn't already taken by another server, check your server console for any errors. You should receive a Votifier message on your console similar to the one shown below:
If you see any errors about a port, change your port number to a new random 4-digit number.
- NuVotifier plugin page: https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/nuvotifier.13449/
- Votifier Tester: https://mctools.org/votifier-tester