The Behavior pack (Add-On) system is a feature For Minecraft Bedrock Edition that allows you to customize the experience of your Minecraft server. They are used to add or override existing advancements, structures, recipes, and more.
If you are using Java edition, please refer to our guide on Installing Data Packs on your Minecraft Server.
How to Install a Behavior Pack to Your Minecraft Server
Installing the Behaviour Pack on your PC
- Download the behavior pack you'd like to use - it should be a file with a
- Once downloaded, open Minecraft: Bedrock Edition on your PC.
- Once the game has opened, leave it running in the background and locate your behaviour pack.
- Double click on the downloaded file to install the pack on the game.
How to Install Data Pack onto the Server
The quickest and easiest way to get your pack working on the server is to create the world you intend to use on single-player, and then import it onto your server. Here's how you can do so:
- Open up Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
- Select Play, and create a New World.
- Adjust the settings for your world as desired.
- Locate your Add-ons menu. Click on Resource Packs and Behavior Packs and select your chosen addons.
- Press Activate and then create your world.
You can then upload your Custom World to your server by following our guide here.
Installing the Behavior Pack on your server
- Download the behavior pack you'd like to use.
- On your Multicraft control panel, navigate to Files > FTP File Access.
- In your root directory
\, open the
- Upload the pack you would like to install.
- Restart your server to apply the changes.