Admin permissions are required to run various commands such as banning players, spawning items and warping time. To grant admin permissions, a user account with admin permissions needs to be created. Make sure that only trusted users have access to your admin accounts to ensure that commands are not used maliciously.
Creating an Admin Account
- Log in to your Control Panel and Stop your server.
- Navigate to Files > FTP File Access.
- Navigate to the
- Click the Edit button next to the file
- Locate the
- For every player that you want to grant admin permissions to, add the following lines:
NOTE: If you are adding multiple admin users, ensure that you add a comma (
,) after each closing bracket, with the exception of the last user. You can find an example below:
"admin" : true,
"password" : "PASSWORD_HERE"
- Click Save and Start your server.
- Connect to your server. When connecting to your server, ensure that you enter the username and password for your admin user account.
For a complete list of commands that you can run on your server, visit the commands list on the Starbound Wiki.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php