When performing an upgrade or downgrade on your server, PayPal does not always automatically adjust your subscription amount, which can potentially cause you to temporarily lose access to your server. Therefore, we recommend you manually update your server's subscription.
- If you have an existing Shockbyte PayPal subscription for your service, you can follow our guide to cancel it.
Note: If you have multiple services, each with its own subscription, make sure you're cancelling the right one.
- Pay any outstanding invoices for your service.
- When your service is due to renew, open the invoice in your Client Area.
- On the invoice page, click on the PayPal - Subscribe button. This will open the PayPal login page.
- Log in to the PayPal account you wish to use and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the payment and create a new subscription.
If you would like to use a different payment method to complete a payment, refer to this article: How to Change Payment Method.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php