It is unfortunate that you wish to cancel your service with us. If there were any issues with your service, do remember that support is always available to assist you. We are always looking for ways to improve our service, so we would appreciate if you can let us know why you wish to cancel in either your cancellation request or in a new support ticket.
How to Cancel Your Shockbyte Services
- Login to your client account.
- Click Services > My Services.
- Click on the service you wish to cancel.
- Click Request Cancellation under the 'Actions' left sidebar menu.
- Enter the reason why you wish to cancel in the text box.
- Click Request Cancellation.
Once you have successfully submitted your cancellation request, you will receive an email with the title "Cancellation Request Confirmation." After which, you will receive no further invoices for your service.
If you would like a refund along with your cancellation, please review our Refund Policy, then add to your cancellation reason or reply to your open cancellation request stating that you would like a refund. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Do note that refunds can take up to 72 hours to be issued.
- Once your service is cancelled, all data related to that service will be deleted. It is not possible to reactivate nor restore server files of a service that is already cancelled so make sure to create a backup of your server data before filing a Cancellation Request.
- If you have a PayPal subscription/automatic payment active, make sure you cancel this through the PayPal website. We have a tutorial that can help you with this: Cancel Automatic Payments (PayPal)
Cancellation requests are automatically handled by our system, so if you wish to cancel the cancellation request, you will need to open a ticket as soon as possible.If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php