We have a video tutorial available which explains the process:
The Multicraft Password is what you use to not just log in to your server's control panel to be able to manage your server, but is also the password you use to access your server files (FTP password). This is sent to your email after completing your server order with Shockbyte and is different from your Client Account password.
If you forgot the password or simply want to change this to secure your account, you can reset your Multicraft password by following the steps below:
- Log in to the client area.
- Select Services under the navigation bar, and then My Services.
- Select one of your active Minecraft services.
- Select Change Password on the left-hand side under the Actions sidebar.
- Enter your new password and save the changes.
And that's it! Once you've changed your password, remember to log in with the new password you have set.
For added security, it is recommended to enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) on your Multicraft and Shockbyte client accounts:
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication on Your Shockbyte Account
- Enable Two-Factor Authentication in Multicraft
If you require any further assistance, please contact our support at: https://shockbyte.com/billing/submitticket.php